The Australian Consulate-General New York provides consular, passport and notarial services to Australians living in our consular district, which covers New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Ohio, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
The Australian Embassy in Washington and our consular network provides assistance to Australians living in other parts of the United States.
The Australian Consulate-General will be closed on the following holidays in 2017.
- Monday 2 January, New Year's Day (in lieu)
- Monday 20 February, Presidents' Day
- Friday 14 April, Good Friday
- Monday 17 April, Easter Monday
- Monday 29 May, Memorial Day
- Monday 12 June, Queen's Birthday
- Tuesday 4 July, Independence Day
- Monday 4 September, Labor Day
- Thursday 23 + Friday 24 November, Thanksgiving Holiday
- Monday 25 December, Christmas Day
- Tuesday 26 December, Boxing Day
- Thursday 28 December, additional post holiday
- Friday 29 December, additional post holiday
Offices co-located at 150 East 42nd Street